Bring innovative biobased products to the market with us
Lignopure is a startup creating innovative biobased solutions for care products and material science applications. We are unleashing the full potential of lignins for high value products and pioneering in the use of this biopolymer for cosmetic applications. Our mission is to bring greener and sustainable alternatives to the market, which also provide high performance and functionality to the end products, being beneficial for our customers and for the planet alike!
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our team immediately.
- Responsible for all financial transactions and monitoring of liquidity security.
- Providing decision-making aids for management in the form of relevant figures, reports,
analyzes and financial risk assessment.
- Implement and manage monthly actuals and forecast process including related reporting and regular updates of the business plan.
- Monitoring, processing, and billing public project funding/ grants.
- Point of contact for external accountant partner and preparatory work for tax returns.
- Booking of current business transactions (banks, customs, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash desk) and fixed assets as well as accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- Creation and booking of payment runs (DATEV).
- Organization of invoices, receipts and, cash management.
- Participation in periodic inventories and target vs actual comparisons.
- Management of the company’s finances and responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems and responsible for the issuance of
- Purchasing / purchasing system establishment.
- Successfully completed studies in business administration or commercial training, ideally with further training to become an accountant.
- Confident handling of MS Office products (PowerPoint, EXCEL, Word)
- knowledge of fundamental points for preparing financial statements under German commercial law. Knowledge of sales tax and public use law is desirable
- Ability to think analytically and conceptually in all financial accounting areas
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Solution-oriented, careful and independent working style, high level of responsibility
- Good analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal hierarchy
Are you, like us, full of energy and eager to do a varied job in a motivated team? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
ENGLISH VERSION (DEUTSCHE VERSION UNTEN)
LignoPure is a startup creating innovative biobased solutions for care products and material science applications. We are unleashing the full potential of lignins for high value products and pioneering in the use of this biopolymer for cosmetic applications. Our mission is to bring greener and sustainable alternatives to the market, which also provide high performance and functionality to the end products, being beneficial for our customers and for the planet alike!
We are looking for a Content & Marketing Intern to join our team starting on January 2022. .
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing content according to our digital marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for creating posts and blogs to uniquely position our plant-based ingredient in the skincare market. Therefore, you will have an integral role in building up a strong brand which attracts both industry insiders as well as our target end consumers. You will interface with the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Business Development Manager to develop a data driven approach towards creating content which appeals to selected audiences and inform them about our products and brand.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development Manager to define and shape Lignopure’s digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing strategy by creating and running posts across a variety of channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Conceptualize and create tailored content for marketing channels in order to establish a top-of-mind position within our targeted market segments
- Track key metrics of post performance and complement insights with customer feedback to continuously optimize our digital marketing strategy
- Optimize website content to improve inbound lead generation and increase awareness among our target market
- Support Business Development Manager in mapping out customer journeys for target audiences and creating tailored sales materials (e.g., business presentations)
- Currently enrolled in a BSc or MSc in marketing, communication, media, or a related field
- Social Media is part of your DNA
- Exceptional eye for creative details and branding
- Strong skills Adobe and/or Affinity package and good skills in MS Office are required
- Prior experience, especially including digital marketing activities, is a big plus, but not a must
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize appropriately and effectively
- Excellent communication in german and english (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers and partners
- Hands-on and team player mentality as well as willingness to take to achieve goals collaboratively
- Open minded and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about sustainable, vegan and cruelty business with interest in skincare
Our hierarchy is flat and communication direct, which means that we operate and learn fast, as a team. In addition to a competitive monthly compensation, you can expect the following:
- We believe in developing young talent, so your ideas and input are worthy for us
- Young and international team
- No dress codes
- Home Office possibility
LignoPure is a startup creating innovative biobased solutions for care products and material science application. We are unleashing the full potential of lignins for high value products and pioneering in the use of this biopolymer for cosmetic applications. Our mission is to bring greener and sustainable alternatives to the market, which also provide high performance and functionality to the end products, being beneficial for our customers and for the planet alike!
Our offer to customers includes product development from idea phase to pre-commercial, aiming for high performance, lower CO2 emissions and improvement of product’s end-of-life. More information to our already developed products can be found in www.lignopure.de.
Even if we aren’t currently offering any position that match your career or requirements, we’d be happy to hear from you!
- You are a solution driven individual
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- You cope well under pressure and lead by example
- You consider communication a key component to achieve your goals
- Team work comes naturally to you
- You are open minded and value a safe environment for different opinions
- You are fluent in english and german and more languages are a nice plus
- You are elegible to work in Germany
Nice to have
- Interest in green innovation and sustainable businesses
- Interest in plant-based industry solutions
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
What we offer you
- International environment
- Member of dynamic team and minimal hierarchy
- Part of green startup with growth opportunities
- Home office possibility (depending the position)
- Competitive salary/monthly compensation
We hire based on qualifications, merit and business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Send the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Position title”: CV, Cover letter
- In the body of the email, please include your salary expectation and earliest starting date
Wir sind ein Arbeitgeber der für Gleichberechtigung steht und schätzen die Diversität in unserem Unternehmen. Wir lehnen jede Diskriminierung aufgrund von Herkunft, Religion, Hautfarbe, Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Beziehungsstatus, Alter oder körperlicher Einschränkung ab.
- Schicke deine Bewerbung an email@example.com mit Titel: “Positionsbeschreibung” mit Lebenslauf und Bewerbungsschreiben
- Füge der E-mail deine Gehaltsvorstellung und frühsten Einstiegstermin bei